By signing this document, you are agreeing to take part in Activities organised by Crieff Hydro Ltd.
- Ensure all cuts and grazes are covered with plasters.
- Make sure the reindeer pen has all the appropriate sanitary precautions before entering, including washbasins and anti-bacterial soap.
- Leave all strollers, dummies, toys, and cups outside the exhibit.
- Keep an eye on your children, making sure they don’t put their hands on their faces or in their mouths during the trip.
- Don’t eat, drink, or chew gum around the reindeers.
- Don’t kiss the reindeers.
- Don’t let children sit on the ground around the reindeers.
- Do not let children touch the reindeer around the mouth.
- Only children over 12 should be able to feed the reindeer if supervised
- Do not let children feed reindeers with anything other than products provided.
- Wash yours, and your children’s hands thoroughly after petting the reindeer, or just being around them. Don’t rely on hand wipes or hand gels.
- When home, remove and clean all shoes, clothes, and pushchair wheels that may have been dirtied with contaminated soil. Wash your hands again after this!
- In the event of any injury or near miss alert staff immediately.
- Covid-19 social distancing and safety measures must be observed at all times in line with Crieff Hydro’s safety policies.
I understand all safety measures as highlighted.